Information about the mineral water in the pools of Barzia Holiday Club
Properties for use in outdoor spa treatment and balneoprophylaxis:
It has beneficial effects in the following diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
- Degenerative and inflammatory joint diseases – arthrosis arthritis, spondyloarthritis, coxarthrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondyloarthritis, etc .;
- Of the peripheral nervous system, discopathies, radiculitis, plexitis, polyradiculoneuritis and others. ;
- Orthopedic and traumatological diseases for the movement of post-traumatic and postoperative conditions;
- Chronic non-specific dermatitis, atopic dermatitis and others.
Contraindications for outdoor balneotherapy:
- Specific diseases;
- Infectious diseases;
- Active disease and decompensated function of organs and systems;
- Oncological diseases;
The water is extracted from the well drilling facility № 1, the mineral water field “Barzia”, the village of Barzia, the municipality of Berkovitsa, Montana district.
|Total mineralization||257 mg/l|